If you are the owner of a new iPad (a.k.a iPad 3) or if you are planning to get one soon, you need to ensure that you look for some high quality iPad 3 covers. Keep in mind that the most appropriate iPad 3 covers are those created not only to provide a good design but also to keep it safe from accidental drops and potential damages.
This Apple tablet is an extremely sought-after device that allows users to take it whenever they want. However, as it is so portable it is prone to damages and scratches.
Let’s have a look at some of the possible damages that can put your device at risk.
- Scratches – if you leave your iPad 3 beside your car keys, you might accidentally scratch and that will leave you wishing to have purchased some iPad 3 covers.
- Wetness – there are lots of iPad 3 covers on offer that have been especially created to be water resistant and to safeguard your gadget from any fluid that falls on your device.
- Accidental drops – no matter how good the quality of your iPad 3 covers is, there are some things like accidental drops that you can’t avoid. However, they add some extra protection to avoid internal damage of the device.
iPad 3 covers – options
As you are now aware of all the different ways in which your device can be damages, it’s time to see how to prevent all those things from taking place.
- Transparent screen pads – these pad provide the necessary shielding because as it is a slim coating of plastic that covers the screen, you won’t be at risk of scratching it. You can also use them to protect the back of your device. Even when it might be difficult to stick, when you have finished you won’t know it’s there.
- Covers – iPad 3 covers are available in a variety of materials and they are suitable to adapt to the shape of your device and to protect it from drops and scratches.
- Case – this is just a fitting well bag that is perfect for shielding your device from dust.
- Folding cover – this is one of the most professional iPad 3 covers on offer and as it safeguards your device in a stylish way it is very popular. These folding covers are generally made from strong materials.
- Hard and Soft covers – there is a wide variety of new iPad covers made of different materials. Some of them are quite slim and don’t provide much shielding. Therefore the most suitable covers are those that come with extra padding materials.
The best alternative you have is to spot iPad 3 covers that match the use you give to your device. It is essential that you safeguard your gadget as it is a high-priced gadget. All you have to do is ensure that your cover is suitable for your device to keep working properly.
Hints to spotting the best iPad 3 covers
At the moment of picking out the best iPad 3 covers at the store, you will have to think about how useful it is and also go for a cover that matches the stylish design of your gadget. You will also need to consider that if you go for a fine, shimmering cover you might end up with a scratched case in the near future. This means that you need to think not only about convenience but also about preservation at the moment of picking out the best iPad 3 covers for you. Let’s have a look at some hints that will make the selection process a lot easier.
Protection on the outside
In the first place, it is essential that the iPad 3 cover you go for provides your device with the level of protection you need for a busy lifestyle. Therefore, you will have to think about how protected your device will be if you accidentally drop it. The best iPad 3 covers should have hard corners and a good cover on the front. However, those two features should not intervene with the ease of use and interaction with your gadget. There are a lot of covers on the market but they all seem to have some negative aspects like the ones we have mentioned above. Apart from those two features, you should make sure that the case you pick out gives you the possibility to grasp your gadget firmly and that it has the necessary holding systems inside so that the gadget is safe in the cover.
Protection on the inside
Apart from the protection on the outside, you should also consider how much protection on the inside the best iPad 3 covers give you. The most popular covers come with a smooth interior that shields the screen of your tablet as well as the back from scratches and damages. Keep in mind that the interior should be smooth but that it shouldn’t release fluff or dust as there is a great variety of covers that come with a smooth interior but after some time they start releasing fluff that end up blocking the ports and speakers of the gadgets.
The last thing you need to consider at the moment of buying the best iPad 3 covers is the design they have. Remember that an iPad 3 is a very stylish device, with simple yet refined lines so the protective cover you go for should match the style of your tablet. There is a great variety of cover alternatives on offer on the market. This means that you will be able to find shinny or matte, white or any colour you want. However, you should never overlook the protection aspect, as you don’t want to end up with a damaged iPad 3 covered in a trendy case.
Even when it might look as if finding the best iPad 3 covers is a daunting task, you will note that if you follow these hints you won’t have difficulty spotting the most appropriate protective yet trendy cover for your device. Also, spotting the best iPad 3 covers is essential when you have such a valuable possession so have a look at some cover reviews before making your decision.